Jakarta, CNBC Indonesia – Ganjar Pranowo, the PDI Perjuangan presidential candidate, is recorded as having no money owed on his wealth report.
As quoted from the e-LHKPN as of March 30, 2022, the worth of Ganjar Pranowo’s debt in 2021 is IDR 0. In the meantime, Ganjar’s complete belongings and belongings have been recorded at IDR 11.77 billion.
From these knowledge it may be stated that Ganjar Pranowo has a great debt ratio as a result of he has no debt.
Ranging from the solvency ratio to learn how weak private funds are if trapped in a state of chapter.
The way in which to calculate it’s to divide the full worth of web price by the full worth of belongings.
It’s recognized that Ganjar’s web price is obtained from all complete belongings minus liabilities or money owed of IDR 11.77 billion. Whereas the full belongings are additionally IDR 11.77 billion. In order that the payoff solvency ratio is 100% alias above the protected restrict of 35%.
However what in case you are not like Ganjar, who has a great solvency ratio and 0 debt?
Here is tips on how to handle private debt so you do not fall into chapter 11:
1. Make a listing of money owed that should be paid. Make a listing of money owed that should be paid so as from money owed with the best curiosity first. This can assist you to prioritize debt funds so you do not pay more and more massive curiosity.
2. Create a month-to-month finances. Make a practical month-to-month finances that matches your revenue. Within the month-to-month finances, just remember to have taken under consideration paying debt installments each month.
3. Cut back pointless bills. Cut back pointless bills resembling consuming at eating places, shopping for new garments, and so forth. It will enable you to lower your expenses so you possibly can repay your money owed sooner.
4. Pay extra debt than mandatory. When you’ve got a enough finances, it’s higher to repay extra debt than mandatory. By paying extra, you’re going to get out of debt extra shortly.
5. Search for further sources of revenue. If attainable, attempt to discover further sources of revenue resembling working part-time, promoting unused gadgets, or providing providers to generate extra cash to repay money owed.
6. Keep away from new debt. Keep away from borrowing cash once more as a result of this can solely enhance your debt. Earlier than borrowing cash, rethink whether or not it is actually mandatory or not.